The Voices Inside My Head

1/04/2005

Happy New Year

I've been a bit remiss in posting, and am going to do my best to post as often as I can.
I really hope this year turns out better then the last. While there were high points: getting married & buying a house, there were lows as well: the passing of my grandfather, getting new of a layoff in the 4th quarter, countless job interviews that went no where, with the exception of 1.

Keep your fingers crossed that on Friday i get happy happy joy joy news.
That is if I don't float away by then.

I seriously need to get a job, hopefully one while i am still getting paid severence, as the money will come in handy to replace the Su.ck a.ss windows we have. Seriously the condensation on the windows, walls and odd places around the house because of the cold Alaska storms headed this way bites. I am on Mold alert all the time. BLECH

Here is to you and yours, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home