The Voices Inside My Head

9/27/2004

"I'm sorry but we have gone with another candidate, but will keep your information on file"


its nice to know that those in the hiring world use the same phrase. Whats that my 10th we went with someone else. Today I will be calling the company back that wanted to interview me while i was out of town, they had another position oopen but I think i am better qualified for the first one. Either way, I want to work for them. It would make my life easier, and maybe me easier to live with.

When you are ending one career, not by choice, and have to have a new one found by a certain date, it tends to make one "difficult" to live with. Especially when you have found a new "disliking" to your current job. I've come to notice that I know my job too well, and really I am bored with it. I doubt I would have been happy relocating, unless i was relocatingt to another position. I think 3 years without any sort of increase in position, or the availability of a higher position helped with that. There was also the "promise" that in a YEAR more positions would be open, yeah thanks. There lack of realizing they needed supervisors, analysts and Project Managers, has cost me experience I could really use about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home