The Voices Inside My Head

6/29/2004

A thousand pounds lighter


Thats how I feel today. I finally was able to tell my boss's that while i was thankful for the offer, I will not be making the journey to Dallas.

This is both exciting and scary. I've worked for the same place for 10 years, 10 long long years. I would love to try something different but since most people want some experience, and the jobs i would like to try, pay squat for starting postitions. I mean, come on even if the experience doesn't match, it should count for something, right?

So if you know anyone In the Southern Ca area looking to hire, let me know.

1 Comments:

  • I was looking for blogs referring to Dallas and found yours. Great blog! I'm in Dallas and here's some info about me

    By Blogger Erik Mann, at 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home